Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Activities from allpoerty.com Bonus

The happiest I've been.

I was in grade 8. My friends and I were way closer than we are now, and everything just seemed to be going right.

My friends and I use to be very close, and now it's like we're all separated. I remember way back in grade 8, when we were together every weekend; either having girls nights, or going to Travis's "parties". Eventhough we were only 13 and 14, this seemed to be like the way it was always going to be. Until we came into grade 9... we all got boyfriends, matured, and everything seemed to fall apart. I miss that year, it was the best year of my life, no one had any arguments, everyone was friends with everyone, and we were never bored. I wish we could rewind to that year, and re-live it over and over again.

0 comments: